What is this course?
The Mindful Flourishing Course, taught through 7 one-on-one zoom sessions with Leah, was carefully crafted to help build the practices of meditation and mindfulness into your daily life.
- Each session lasts one hour and costs $40
- Learn how to be mindful and bring meditation and mindfulness into all aspects of your life
- These tailored one-on-one sessions will give you the care and attention necessary for learning and cultivating a mindset of presence
- We will dive into concepts such as awareness, our doing versus being mind, compassion, loving-kindness, anxiety, other strong emotions, and how to surrender
- There are additional sessions available, including confidence and your true self, values and goals, habits and boundaries, and perfectionism
- These sessions are suitable for all ages, as mindfulness is a skill that anyone can use
- I will work with your needs and make sure you’re getting the best experience possible for you
- I am open to meeting as often as you’d like and will stay in contact beyond our individual sessions for guidance and encouragement
- You will be provided with numerous resources to help you maintain your practice for life
Ready to schedule a session?
Doing vs. Being Session
Learn about the difference between our doing and being minds. We will also dive into concepts like flex thinking, taking the observer perspective, and just listening. This session is one you won’t want to miss!
Other Strong Emotions Session
How to Surrender Session
This class will demonstrate how all the tools you’ve learned relate to the concept of surrendering. This doesn’t mean putting up a while flag; rather, you are surrendering to what can’t be changed and then taking the necessary steps to alter what can be changed for the better.
In this session, you will discover how to cultivate and get rid of habits, through identity, boundaries, and recognizing your triggers.
Cultivate body confidence through respect, appreciation and acceptance. Learn the secret to breaking free from your obsession with how you look and how to appreciate your insecurities.
Your True Self Session
Discover how you’ve been inauthentically living your life and how to find your true self. Learn about concepts such as the authentic self, core beliefs, self-trust, and the myth of normal.
Dealing with perfectionism myself, I’ve picked up a few tips and tricks for how to deal with our inner critic and calm the inner worrier in us all. You will also learn who you are being perfect for and how to invalidate your perfectionism.